At PicoKit, we are committed to excellence in STEM and Coding Education.
PicoPi Kit (With Digital Mounting) is an Electronics version (with bolts and bearing) of the robot platform with Alpha flowchart, or Asm and C text coding software with video tutorials. We supply the dxf and stl files with this kit so you can print and laser cut your own plastic parts. This helps lower the cost especially for school bulk orders.
PicoPi Pro plugs into your computer via the PicoFLow USB Programmer (not included). This kit requires construction and basic soldering experience.
This is our exemplar robot for use with our PicoFlow Alpha software or the MPLAB-X software from Microchip Technology using a separately purchased PicoFlow USB Programmer.
- 1 Tactile Switch Module
- 2 Microswitch Modules
- 1 Potentiometer Module
- 1 Buzzer Module
- 2 LED Cables (with LEDs)
- 2 IR Reflection Sensor Modules
- 2 Metal Gear 300rpm Motors
- 1 L293D Motor Driver IC
- 1 PIC16F506 Analog PIC
- 1 PicoMiniDriver Kit
Laser Cut Components (DXF files only):
- 1 Base Chassis
3D Printed Components (STL files only):
- 1 Base Chassis
- 2 Wheels
- 1 3rd Wheel Housing (Follower type)
- 2 Motor Housings
- 1Control Board Housing
- 2 Reflection LED Housings
- 20 Nylock M3 Nuts
- 20 M3 10mm Bolts
- 100mm of Double-sided Adhesive tape
- 1 Ball Bearing for the 3rd Wheel
- 2 O-ring washers for tyres
Curriculum with Worksheets:
Tools & Fixings Required (that are not included):
- Soldering Iron and soldering type tools to assemble Main Board and Sensor/Modules solder kits
- Dremel with cutoff wheel to create a groove in the wheels
- Spanners to tighten bolts
- Supa glue to fix O-Ring tyres to wheel grooves (only if necessary)
- Blue tac to hold the Battery box in place
NB. Batteries are not included.
Programmable with PicoFlow Alpha V7 software & PicoFlow USB Programmer.
Programming Options are Flowchart Programming, or HEX-Program.
MECC (Mechatronics & Embedded Control Curriculum)
Construction & Electronics
· LED (Light Emitting Diodes) with a Current Limiting Resistor
· Digitial Switches
· PWM LED Brightness & Motor Speed Control
· Analog input control with a Potentiometer
· Outputing Sound & Music
· LCD Text and Display Scrolling
· Infrared (IR) Reflection & Line Following
· Motor Control – 2 Channel Direction and Speed with the L293D
NB: Project requires four AA Batteries (Not included).
** Un-programmed PICs require the use of our PicoFlow USB Programmer to program the supplied microcontroller device.
Kit - PicoPI (With Digital Mounting)
- Brand: PicoKit
- Product Code: PicoPi (with Digital Mounting)
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $85
- 20 or more $77