PicoTime is an electronic stop watch kit suitable for intermediate solderers.
Hackable with PicoFlow LT Hex Loading software & PicoFlow USB Programmer.
Programming Options are Pre-program, Instant-Program, or HEX-Program.
in Red or Blue LED Display. (Blue is brighter)
Pre-Programmed PIC * is the 10 minute stopwatch with tenth of a second increments and split timing functionality
Pre-Programmed PIC ** is the 100 minute stopwatch with one second increments
Pre-Programmed PIC *** is the Up-Counter where every click increments the 'score'
See Additional Images to download (above)
Lesson/Unit Plan Ideas - PicoTime
Construction & Electronics
· Soldering Basics
· LED (Light Emitting Diodes) with a Current Limiting Resistor
· Digital IO (2 Inputs, 19 Outputs)
· Subroutine CALLs
· Weak Internal Pull-Up Resistors
· Switch Debounce Routine
· Numeric Display Control
· Interrupt Service Routine
· Pre-loading a Timer Interrupt
· Alternating Segment Refresh for Multiplexed Display
· FIFO Memory Buffer
· State Machine Implementation in Code
NB: Project requires 3 AA Batteries (Not included).
** Un-programmed PICs require the use of our PicoFlow USB Programmer to program the supplied microcontroller device.
Kit - PicoTime
- Brand: PicoKit
- Product Code: PicoTimeV1
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $17.00
- 20 or more $17.05