PicoMood V5 is an electronic mood light kit suitable for beginner solderers. ^
If you want to code the PicoMOOD there are two options.So please tell us if you want the new Battery-less Coding option.
Programming Options are Pre-program, Instant-Program**, Flowchart-Program**, or HEX-Program**.
Free Video Tutorials:
How to Solder the PicoMood (35 minutes)
How to Program the PicoMood with PicoFlow Alpha** (Playlist with 9 Videos - about 8 minutes each)
See Additional Images to download (above)
Curriculum - PicoMood
Construction & Electronics
· Soldering Basics
· LED (Light Emitting Diodes) with a Current Limiting Resistor
· Simple Tools (Drilling, Cutting...)
· Laser Cutting
· Vacuum Forming
· 3D Printing
· Output Tool - Turn on a LED
· Delay Tool - Flash a LED
· Sub Tool - LED Sequence
· Cycle Tool - 5 Flash Sequence
· Compare Tool - Duty Cycle
· Counter Tool - Pulse Width Modulation
· Motor Tool - 3 LED Modulation
· Lookup Table - Sine Wave Based PWM
· Lookup Subroutine - 3 Phase Sine Wave
^NB: Project requires 3 AA batteries (not included). Project requires a casing construction (not included). Electronics only. Timber Base and Plastic figurine are not included.
** All PICs are Pre-programmed so programming is optional. Reprogramming and Coding will still will require the use of our PicoFlow USB Programmer to change the code on the supplied microcontroller device.
Kit - PicoMood V5
- Brand: PicoKit
- Product Code: PicoMoodV5
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $9.50
- 20 or more $9.35