PicoStar is a musical Christmas star with flashing LED chaser light display and 5 Christmas Carols.
Comes with a Pre-programmed PIC, so all you need to do is solder, construct and add batteries!
We will include the instructions for each kit sold.
The PicoStar has two modes of operation:
Lights only is good to place on top of the Christmas tree
Motion activated Sound will play one of the five the Christmas carols when you wave your hand in front of the star
20 Ultra Bright Wide Angle LEDs (5 Blue, 5 Green, 10 Red)
IR motion detection
Power saving operation in Motion Activated Mode
Five Christmas Carols
O Holy Night
Hark The Herald Angel Sing
O Come All Ye Faithful
Joy To The World
- Saw-tooth wave form with on-board DAC (Digital to Analog Converter)
- Follower transistor amplifier circuit
- Infra-red Photo-transistor filtering for movement detection
- LEDs move in sync with the music
Multi-use single button operation
- Press once to activate Lights Only mode
- Press a second time to activate Music Mode with motion activation
- Press and hold the switch to turn the PicoStar off
Note: Project requires 1 CR2450 battery and soldering equipment (not included). Soldering is required on both sides of the PCB, so it is vital you follow the assembly instructions carefully.
Kit - PicoStar
- Brand: PicoKit
- Product Code: PicoStar
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $22