Selecting a Laser Cutter That Delivers Cost-Effective Performance
The laser cutter is just as amazing a piece of technology today as when it was first invented and first trickled out to wider usage in industrial applications. Capable of a wide range of applications and producing extremely fine cuts. With the appropriate settings, laser cutters even produce burr-free finished parts, dramatically reducing the time necessary for production and assembly. For educators, they provide a robust platform for modern "shop" classes to train the next generation of engineers and manufacturers. At PicoKit, we're excited to carry on a legacy of providing industrial laser cutters to both schools and workshops alike with value-added services.
What Sets PicoKit Apart Regarding Laser Cutters in Australia?
Why choose PicoKit when you need to invest in a CNC laser cutter? Their price tag means your considerations should be careful and take many details into account — this is not a purchase to be made lightly, after all. When your workshop or school identifies good reasons to add a commercial laser cutting machine to your stable of equipment, the right supplier matters. Here's what makes us right for that role.
· We have in-depth knowledge of all the products we sell, and we provide on-site training to our clients. When making the most of your investment is crucial, you can count on our team to ensure you have everything you need to know to take advantage of your new hardware.
· We're fully Australian-owned, and we don't compromise on quality or integrity. No matter where you may be across the nation, we're happy to sell to you and provide the same level of in-depth service and support.
· We work to guide you towards the product most appropriate for your needs, while we also supply assistance with installation and post-sales support. We know our products. When you have specific questions or concerns about a unit's capabilities, we encourage you to ask.
From our range of products to our after-sales service and support, PicoKit is an unrivalled resource for laser CNC machines.
What You Can Expect from PicoKit Regarding Laser Cutters for Sale
Choosing a supplier is only step one. What about the process of selecting the right cutting machine for your application? We've stayed on the "cutting" edge of the industry to provide our clients with the best possible range of cutting machines. From compact units ideal for beginners and learning experiences to heavy-duty machines suitable for continuous 24/7 operation, we have it all. What else can you expect to find here?
· Software. A key part of using a laser cutter effectively involves correctly programming the machine to follow the right pattern. To help you get started with using your new equipment, we supply a broad range of software that is easy to learn and simple to use.
· Tools and consumables. From replacement cutting tools to solder and more, we're here to ensure you may stock up with ease as well. Purchase new equipment and the tools to support its ongoing operation all at once.
· Keen insight and advice for every client. No matter your level of need, you'll find that we treat each shopper as a valued individual.
An independent Australian-owned business, PicoKit proudly supplies schools and commercial fabrication outfits alike. We believe that education is the key to creating engagement and interest in young people who will build the world of tomorrow. At the same time, we hope to help all our industrial partners remain competitive with access to the best technology at the right prices. Learn more about how we can assist with setup and training or start the ordering process now. Contact us today with your questions.